Getting Started with NESDR
Congratulations on your SDR purchase, and thank you for your support!
To get started with your new SDR, first select your target operating system below and then proceed with the steps that follow.
- Windows Installation
- OS X Installation (coming soon!)
- Linux Installation (coming soon!)
- Android Installation (coming soon!)
Driver Installation Procedure:
- Plug your NESDR into an available USB port
- Open the 'NESDR Driver Installer', Zadig What you should see after opening the installer
- Select 'List All Devices' from the 'Options' menu in Zadig Selecting from the 'Options' menu
- From the main dropdown, select the NESDR Select your NESDR from the dropdown menu IMPORTANT: The name of the device can vary depending on your operating system environment. To confirm you have the correct device, follow the next step.
- Confirm the selected device has a USB ID of '0BDA 2838' Confirm device ID IMPORTANT: If device ID doesn't match, do NOT proceed. Either revert to step 4, or contact support for assistance.
- Press the big button to install drivers--button will either say 'Install Driver' or 'Replace Driver', depending on your Windows environment and settings. Either is fine. Press the button to install!
Hey, you made it, congratulations! You are ready to get started with your NESDR.
Software Installation Procedure:
You can now select from one of the compatible software listed above, install, and play with your new toy!