DSO094 is a two-channel oscilloscope with integrated battery. It is compatible with JYElab (free download), which allows this portable scope to double as a PC oscilloscope. Two 10X/1X switchable BNC probes are included. With its rugged enclosure, small size and battery-powered operation, this oscilloscope is excellent for field applications.
DSO094 is very simple and straightforward to use. No annoying command navigation--parameters are logically grouped and can be adjusted quickly with the rotary encoder. Special operations are clearly listed and features a "modeless" menu (which you can execute at any time, regardless of the selected mode).
This DSO can not only be used in the more common Y/T mode, but also in Y/X mode. Y/X mode opens up new measurement options since it can graph the relationships of any two signals. It can also be placed in "Persistent Display" mode, which keeps waveforms on screen until you erase them. This is very useful when combined with NORMAL trigger mode to capture and compare multiple waveforms that meet certain trigger conditions.You can also manually erase waveforms and the display. This assists in obtaining better waveforms, especially for slow signals.
- 10MHz analog bandwidth
- 50Msps real-time sampling rate on each channel
- Vertical sensitivity 10mV/Div to 2V/Div (1X probe) and 0.1V/Div to 20V/Div (10X probe)
- Record length 500 - 8000 points on each channel (adjustable)
- Adjustable trigger position
- Trigger sensitivity 0.2div - 4div (adjustable)
- Save/Recall up to 4 captures of maximum record length
- Screen image hardcopy via USB
- Firmware upgradable via USB
- Battery/USB powered
- Dimensions: 140mm X 70mm X 30mm
- Weight: 190 gram (excluding probe and battery)